Changes to Occupational Work Supervision NVQ Structure and CSCS Cards
The National Working Group (NWG) for Occupational Work Supervision (OWS) has confirmed the removal of the endorsement list and redefined the pre-entry requirements for the OWS N/SVQ.
This means that CSCS no longer requires applicants applying for the Supervisory Gold card with an OWS N/SVQ to submit additional evidence demonstrating competence in their occupation.
Applicants need only to provide evidence of their OWS N/SVQ and to have passed the Specialist Supervisor level CITB Health, Safety and Environment test within the last two years.
The announcement from the National Working Group also means that CSCS will stop printing the occupational endorsement on the reverse of the card for any new card applications received from 1st October 2021.
For more information please visit https://www.cscs.uk.com/news/changes-to-occupational-work-supervision-nvq-structure-and-cscs-cards/
- IOSH supports campaign to help prevent and manage work-related MSDs 25th October 2021
- Changes to Occupational Work Supervision NVQ Structure and CSCS Cards 25th October 2021
- Industry Placement card launching ahead of the new academic year 25th October 2021
- Lantra & NPORS New Partnership 9th September 2021
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification now accepted for Academically Qualified Person (AQP) card 6th August 2021