NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification now accepted for Academically Qualified Person (AQP) card
CSCS, the UK’s leading skills certification scheme within the construction industry, will accept the qualification alongside a range of already-recognised NEBOSH courses, with applicants required to supply a copy of their qualification while also passing the CITB Managers and Professionals Health, Safety and Environment Test.
The course will replace the NEBOSH Construction Certificate, although both will run in tandem until 21 July 2023 to allow existing learners to complete their final assessment. The new course is primarily intended for construction site managers, contract managers, site workers with health and safety responsibilities and construction health and safety advisors.
It centres on areas including workplace injuries and illness, Construction (Design and Management) Regulations, employee wellbeing and demonstrating, as well as strengthening, health and safety culture.
Applicants can apply for their AQP card online via CSCS’s online service, with the card valid for five years from issue.
The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH) is a leading global organisation, which provides health, safety and environmental qualifications. Their internationally recognised qualifications help to raise the competence of safety and environmental professionals as well as individuals at all levels in the workplace.
If you’d like to know more, please Contact Us.
- IOSH supports campaign to help prevent and manage work-related MSDs 25th October 2021
- Changes to Occupational Work Supervision NVQ Structure and CSCS Cards 25th October 2021
- Industry Placement card launching ahead of the new academic year 25th October 2021
- Lantra & NPORS New Partnership 9th September 2021
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification now accepted for Academically Qualified Person (AQP) card 6th August 2021