Health & Safety in a Construction Environment – Level 1 Award
The Health and Safety in a Construction Environment Level 1 qualification is aimed at learners who currently work or want to work in construction.
Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to apply for the Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Green Card which allows access to construction sites in the UK as a non-skilled worker. Unlike the Site Safety Plus you do not have to resit this after 5 years.
The course provides workers with information and advice on subjects such as:
- Know the principles of risk assessment for maintaining and improving health and safety at work.
- Know the importance of safe manual handling in the workplace.
- Know the importance of working safely at height in the workplace.
- Know risks to health within a construction environment.
- Know the importance of working around plant and equipment safely.
Upon achievement of the award and having passed the CITB Health, safety and environment test within the last 2 years
you are then able to apply for your card from CITB (additional fee payable to CITB).
PRICE £149.00 + VAT
- IOSH supports campaign to help prevent and manage work-related MSDs 25th October 2021
- Changes to Occupational Work Supervision NVQ Structure and CSCS Cards 25th October 2021
- Industry Placement card launching ahead of the new academic year 25th October 2021
- Lantra & NPORS New Partnership 9th September 2021
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification now accepted for Academically Qualified Person (AQP) card 6th August 2021