Construction Workers Family Crisis Fund
As a supporter of Lighthouse Construction Industry Charity, we’d like to share this message from the charity regarding their national appeal that aims to support those in need during, and beyond, the current pandemic.
We hope you are all keeping safe and well during these difficult and testing times. As a result of the pandemic our event schedule for the year both nationally and regionally has been virtually wiped out and this will have a huge impact on our income and our ability to fund our charitable work.
All this comes at a time when our Construction Industry Helpline is receiving an unprecedented volume of calls from construction workers and their families seeking our help.
You have pledged your support to the industry by signing our Building Mental Health Charter so we are hoping that you will help us with our crisis appeal. We are launching a national appeal to everyone in construction to simply donate to a “Construction Workers Family Crisis Fund”. Our pledge to you is that not a penny of this fund will be diverted to charity overheads, every penny will be used to give support to those in need.
Our target is to raise £1 million for our construction workers in crisis. If you can’t support us financially then please help us spread the word about our 24/7 Construction Industry Helpline and app.
Please visit https://www.lighthouseclub.org to find out more and to donate to the appeal.
- IOSH supports campaign to help prevent and manage work-related MSDs 25th October 2021
- Changes to Occupational Work Supervision NVQ Structure and CSCS Cards 25th October 2021
- Industry Placement card launching ahead of the new academic year 25th October 2021
- Lantra & NPORS New Partnership 9th September 2021
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification now accepted for Academically Qualified Person (AQP) card 6th August 2021