Construction Training Assessments – Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Statement
Construction Training Assessments are currently working in line with the advice given regarding COVID-19 and are remaining open.
COVID-19 (CORONA VIRUS) STATEMENT – 13/03/2020 ongoing CONSTRUCTION TRAINING ASSESSMENTS
We are currently monitoring all stock on an hourly basis (Toilet Paper, Hand Soap, Gloves, Blue Roll and Sanitiser). It is our main concern to ensure that the safety and wellbeing of our customers, candidates, employee’s and business partners remain top priority.
Construction Training Assessments are also on a regular basis, ensuring that all surfaces and areas within the training centre are regularly cleaned and disinfected which is already part of our day to day routine. Whilst we are actively searching for extra stock, due to the circumstances in the supermarkets and online, we suggest bringing along hand sanitiser if you have any.
We will continue to follow the World Health Organisation and UK Government guidelines relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
• Please pay attention to all safety and advice signage located around the training centres.
• Please refrain from paying in cash, the preferred method of payment at present is card or BACS.
• Please be sure to use the hand soap provided where necessary.
• For the benefit of yourself and others, please make sure the environment is kept clean and hygienic.
• If you have any symptoms or have a fever of 37.8°C or greater please contact us as soon as possible to arrange for your course to be postponed.
• If you have recently returned from any of the affected countries or have recently been in contact with someone is currently or was self-isolating, please make us aware as soon as possible. Reduce all physical contact such as handshaking
• Reduce any desk sharing, food sharing, drink sharing etc.
Construction Training Assessments are communicating with all external awarding bodies seeking advice and requesting guidance on what measures will be put in place if the situation worsens.
Construction Training Assessments cancellation policy/postponement policy:
Due to the current unfolding situation regarding COVID-19, Each case will be reviewed and decided on a course by course basis, this will be due to the below reasons:
• Instructor Costs / Cancellation Costs
• Awarding Body Costs
• Machine Hire Costs
• Reasons for cancelling / postponing
Construction Training Assessments will ensure to work closely with all customers where possible to avoid any loss of moneys for both the customers and the training departments. Please do make us aware as soon as you are, that your course may need to be cancelled or postponed so we can minimise any costs that may occur.
Please find below useful links:
- IOSH supports campaign to help prevent and manage work-related MSDs 25th October 2021
- Changes to Occupational Work Supervision NVQ Structure and CSCS Cards 25th October 2021
- Industry Placement card launching ahead of the new academic year 25th October 2021
- Lantra & NPORS New Partnership 9th September 2021
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification now accepted for Academically Qualified Person (AQP) card 6th August 2021