Updated Health, safety and environment test launching June
Improvements are being made to the CITB Health, safety and environment (HS&E) test and will go live on 26 June 2019.
The changes aim to make the test ‘even more robust’ and to give employees the assurance that fellow workers are equally qualified to contribute to a safe working environment.
Regular reviews from the CITB are made to assure it meets current health and safety legislation and is aligned with the latest industry practice, and these latest changes have taken into account feedback from workers, employers and other key stakeholders across the industry.
According to CITB’s announcement, the HS&E test will be revised in several ways. Full details can be found here.
If you’d like to learn more about the test, please contact us.
- IOSH supports campaign to help prevent and manage work-related MSDs 25th October 2021
- Changes to Occupational Work Supervision NVQ Structure and CSCS Cards 25th October 2021
- Industry Placement card launching ahead of the new academic year 25th October 2021
- Lantra & NPORS New Partnership 9th September 2021
- NEBOSH Health & Safety Management for Construction (UK) qualification now accepted for Academically Qualified Person (AQP) card 6th August 2021